Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Always In Between

(jumpsuit: bought online, shoes: Soule Phenomenon)


it’s a jumpsuit. it’s grey. it’s perfect for me! I’ve bought this months ago…haven’t found the right day to wear, until last Saturday. 

it’s no fuss, that is until you need to do your business in the toilet.

18 comments:

  1. Love the jumpsuit so much! I know haha! you havta take everything off if you have to go pee! =) It sure is perfect with those shoes! You look fab as always! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumpsuit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygod I fell in love with your shoes!! you got supercool style, and always so beautiful photos! :)

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. jumpsuits and toilets aren't good combo but i really love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your jumpsuit! you look so chic! :-)

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Belle! Thanks for your comment on my latest post.

    Your romper is so nice. You're workin it!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I know! it's hard to do your business in the toilet when wearing this! i learned that the hard way =))

    <3 hazel
    thethriftycloset

    ReplyDelete
  8. so chic girl! i loove the color of the jumpsuit and even more chic with those aamazing shoes. :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, you are officially the most incredible dresser ever. i so love this belle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi belle, I'm new here in your blog. Glad to have discovered it! I've seen all your past posts too and may I just say, you are really fashionable and fierce girl!!! :) Love it! Following you now :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Melai: thanks Melai!!! super sweet of you! followed your blog too. and excited about your new collection!!!!! eeeeh, shopping nanaman?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rebecca: you flatter me too much!!! you're the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol about the toilet part. I love the jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look!
    That jumpsuit is so gorgeous!

    please visit&follow my newblog:
    http://burstintocreation.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm a fan of jumpsuits, jumpers, jumpskirts :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. this look is fabulous! have to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete