I feel FAT!
there I said it.
I'm not going to sugar coat it.
These past few weeks, I've noticed the rounder cheeks, the protruding belly and the floppy arms. I've lost the enthusiasm not only for taking outfit photos but with dressing up in general.
I've never been skinny really. Even at my lightest weight, I'm still considered voluptuous/curvy. It's the thighs and legs, plus the the huge bum, I know.
I'm still in the process of acceptance. Slowly I'm learning to dress for my body and not hide every inch of it. I'm getting there...but still a few hundred steps away.That is why I was so happy to have read Honey's latest post and have discovered the The Plump Pinay. These are some amazing gorgeous ladies.
I wasn't planning on posting this. but what the heck!
I wasn't planning on posting this. but what the heck!
(blazer:bysi, pants: Hong Kong, shoes: H&M)
The love affair with black and white stripes continues. I borrowed this jacket from my mom. If I didn't think she'll notice if it's gone, I'll claim it for my own. I love it.
ps. This is in no way fishing for praises from anyone. I don't want to be taken as such.



I think you look great!!! And FIERCE!!! Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog and I'm glad you've discovered the Plump Pinay.. They really have changed the way I look at myself.. :) Hope to see you in person some time.. I just got home from a bloggers meet-up.. We were at Greenbelt then went to Cubao X.. Next time, come join us!! It was super fun!!! :)
ReplyDeleteaaaw...thanks Honey! I read nga from your blog about the meet up. nahiya naman ako magprisinta. hahaha..i'm super shy in person!!! hehe..but next time!!!
ReplyDeleteLoka ka talaga! I said naman its open to bloggers who I interact with.. Next time ha!! We really had fun so we're planning to organize another one.. :)
ReplyDeletebut youre so fierce just the way you are!
ReplyDeletep.s im lovin the new blog header!
I think you really look fab, belle :) don't think your fat! I myself actually want to gain weight. Being thin isn't too fun either :) Love your outfit!
ReplyDeletenice blazer!
ReplyDeletexx
lesimple.sk
@Honey: ok. next one. :)
ReplyDelete@Liezy and Ava: thanks!!!
I was never a fan of the skinny. I even exert effort to look meatier because I find skinny girls quite unhealthy. But to each his own right? So I say, embrace your curves!
ReplyDeleteI know you are not fishing for praise but I still am going to state the obvious: no way are you fat. Besides I am naturally skinny/skinny and though I've had to accept it, it's no fun being a stick girl let me tell you. Soft curves are so much nicer. That's why I buy so many ruffly voluminous clothing items to add weight to my frame. So just love you for you. Whenever I start nitpicking at things I can't change about myself I just say "whatever" and push it out of my mind.
ReplyDeleteInstead of critiquing yourself give yourself a compliment today :) Like wow Belle, you're freaking gorgeous- b/c you are!!!!
bet ko ung blazer nanaman! Hey I agree with everyone! You look pretty the way you are! There's nothing wrong with watching what you eat but don't starve okay? =)
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! :) I know the feeling "I'm fat" it's not easy!! But we believe in you just the way you are ;) <3
ReplyDeletexx
http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/
fantastic blazer and pants, great set.
ReplyDeleteXx
Watching the waves
i adore the blazer and you're not alone. i feel fat most of the time but i'm slowly loving myself. i've read from thestylingdutchman.blogspot.com that we don't have to look perfect all the time. :)
ReplyDeleteme thinks you're so chic and stylish.
you are not fat are you kidding me? i AM fat, ur not! btw im following you now(;
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful in your own way dear. You know how to carry yourself and that's what matters. Smile!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
cheriefae.wordpress.com
that's one killer pair of heels and outstanding blazers :D
ReplyDeleteThat is a wicked blazer. Take it! :D
ReplyDeleteso in love with that blazer!
ReplyDelete