Thursday, February 10, 2011

The junior

I've been gone again. Just three days. Feels longer. Apologies.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments from you ladies. You're all too sweet. and I just have to put it out there, I'm not trying to be skinny. I just went over my ideal size I guess and need to lose it fast because summer is here!!!!
 
20110204-1
(vest: Forever21, shirt: Gap, bowtie: from Hong Kong, shoes: sister's)


 20110204-3
20110204-5

20110204-2
20110204-4

anyhows, this was from last week's movie date with the kiddos (my little sis and nephew). I went with flats because it's no fun chasing after very malikot kids in platforms. and what I really wanted to pair for this outfit was this..too bad I haven't bought it.
I've been lusting over it for months now but haven't fully convinced myself. Should I???

I originally bought this shirt for my dad but it was too small for him. saved it for myself. I'm such a daddy's girl that it was just a matter of time before I went and tried to dress like him. NOT that he would wear some bow tie and gold shoes. hahaha..

11 comments:

  1. love the vest! I like the gold oxfords too! Nice tux look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the whole outfit. love the silver oxfords. what brand? go ahead and get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style dear, you look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing style dear, you look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tux effect of your outfit!:) boy meets girl! and the oxfords..wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! And you are not fat dear!:) don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the vest and oxfords dear! ;) it's a good investment, go ahead and buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely amazing! i say go for the shoes. my silver metallic oxfords have been so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a vest. and tux. i imagine myself wearing one of those but i guess, much more kinky. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete