(sweater:Archive Clothing, skirt & necklace: H&M, wedges: People are People)
It really wasn't the best day for this outfit. That sweater was definitely meant for colder weather. I was sweating the whole time I was taking these photos and needed to take breaks just to cool myself down.
I really am not ready for summer to come, I don't want to part ways with my blazers just yet. I'd probably still brave the heat with them, I'm too stubborn and obsessed.
And speaking of obsessions, I have a new one. yet again. Undies!!! the cute kind! hahaha.. I haven't been buying any new clothes or shoes lately but have been spending some moolah on gorgeous underwear.
I really believe that all women of any size and age should have a pair (preferably matching ones) that makes them feel beautiful! It's empowering! Much like the hot red lips. But this I like more. No one gets to judge you or make nasty comments about them. It's your own little secret! And it feels great! Go on ladies! La Senza and Debenhams are having some good sale. Accessorize has some cute ones on sale too!
I want to post photos (not wearing them, of course!) because they're too darn cute. But I won't!
And speaking of obsessions, I have a new one. yet again. Undies!!! the cute kind! hahaha.. I haven't been buying any new clothes or shoes lately but have been spending some moolah on gorgeous underwear.
I really believe that all women of any size and age should have a pair (preferably matching ones) that makes them feel beautiful! It's empowering! Much like the hot red lips. But this I like more. No one gets to judge you or make nasty comments about them. It's your own little secret! And it feels great! Go on ladies! La Senza and Debenhams are having some good sale. Accessorize has some cute ones on sale too!
I want to post photos (not wearing them, of course!) because they're too darn cute. But I won't!







Love that skirt, so pretty! :))
ReplyDeletexx
http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/
You are honestly the best dresser out there!! Every post I love :) Also, I too have an obsession with buying nice underthings...hey some girls like bags, some buy other things, haha! :)
ReplyDeleteyou're losing weight now ;) congrats!
ReplyDeleteThe secret to feeling sexy is having really great underwear ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not ready for summer to come... I like the cold weather more. :( I also dont wanna part ways with my blazers.. I bought a new one pa nga the other day lang. :(
Hahaha! I can't disagree! I wanted to share that I used to wear boring panties when I was younger but now I've been buying the cute ones. It makes me feel sexy and I'm buying it for myself. It's kinda empowering. :)
ReplyDeleteI love LaSenza! I agree about feeling sexy underneath! I always want to match and it feels great to know what other girls think about that too. =) i'm not alone haha!
ReplyDelete@Miksu: thank you!!!
ReplyDelete@Rebecca: You seriously are the best commenter out there, you flatter me too much!
@Rizza: must be the angle...hahaha..
@Honey: ay ako din, so not ready for summer. i have some blazers pa left unused. dapat magamit na!
@Chyrel:amen to that! yey for cute undies!!!
@Aie: yey for a fellow La Senza lover, they've got the best out there!
i loove this outfit!! the gray and army green color is always my fave combo. and omg, i just adore your necklace!! please tell me where you got it? haha. I love fringe necklaces at the moment but could never find the right one, i love yours tho!
ReplyDeletehope you had a lovely valentine's day btw girl!! :)
<3, Kathleen.
Hi KC! the necklace is from H&M. I got in HongKong, but I'm pretty sure you have it there too. thanks so much!!
ReplyDelete