Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Striped Peaches

20110403-1

20110403-5

20110403-4

20110403-2

20110403-3

20110403-6
(Top: Forever 21, Dress: forgot where, Headband: Accessorize)



I've always summarized my style and personality in one word: Gemini. And that fact cannot be more evident than in this blog. One minute I'm clad in my neutrals, the other minute I'm bathing in colors. 

 I guess that's just an innate disorder that I have. I'm never content in being just one person, I have to experience life in both ends. To be able to see life in a different perspective everyday is what molds me.


8 comments:

  1. i love the quirky-ness of this outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously blow me away each post, LOVE the creativity and "gemini-ness" of this. It totally works with such cool shoes and the pretty floral headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your sweet comment! :) i'll see you around! let's say hi next time!:) hehe! btw, i can totally relate to the style jumping! life's more fun that way ;) loving the stripes too!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the stripes and the floral head piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! It looks really fun and playful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are gorgeous. i love how perfectly everything matches in this outfit. the black and white stripes are my favourite.


    ∆ blog
    ∆ twitter
    ∆ zebra and meerkat shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. your shoes are my fave. theyre adorable

    ReplyDelete