Thursday, October 6, 2011

Harness Me

20110924-1

20110924-2

20110924-3

20110924-5

20110924-6

20110924-7

top: from Hong Kong
shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Peachstock



I went a little crazy and bought another pair of Lita. But what's even crazier is that this is not my 3rd but my 5th one. Yes, you read that right. I now own 5 pairs of the same shoes. The other two are still with my sister in the US. 

I really wasn't planning on buying this one but the detachable harness just won me over. It's like having 2 shoes in 1 (excuses, excuses). These run a little small though, so I got it in a size 9. I'm just hoping the other two will fit me perfectly. This will most probably be my last pair of Lita, probably being the operative word. haha..

I may sell the other pair. Bought it on impulse. So anyone who's a size 8 and been wanting them, and loves pink should watch out for that. We'll see. 

Also loving the lipstick I'm wearing. I've been deathly afraid of nude lipsticks because most of them makes you look ill. This on the other hand is perfect for me. 


9 comments:

  1. Waaahhhh ang ganda ganda mo at super ganda ng bago mong shoes!!!! LORD OF THE LITAS ka talaga :)))) Size 8 ako 'te!!! PM mo saken yan sa FB.. Patingin akey!! Uuwi sa Pinas ang mama ko sa November :D

    PS--- in love ako sa hair mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!

    I really love it!

    I just write a post of Jeffrey!

    kisses!

    Adrien Loren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! Those harness boots are nice!!!! Where did you get your lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you buy these in hk? so jealous right now! :P

    "Join my Halloween giveaway! WIN a bag, color block sandals and a bunch of chocolates from Paisley Clothing!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honeeeey! Sadyang photogenic lang ang hair ko wish ko Lang ganyan siya in real life! Message kita sa FB tungkol dun sa lita..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks kooks. The lipstick is from MAC. It's from a collection that launched now..otherwise you can get it at pro stores from US or HK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, bought it in Hong Kong Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' the Lita Harness. :) I just got the Spike Lita and I LOVE it to pieces!! I also love your top... I want one, but I'm so far away from Hong Kong. LOL.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete