I took a long break from the blog world. A real break. But I'm back again. Catching up on everybody's lives, one post at a time.
Anyhows...
This is what I wore to my sister's "ting hun" or engagement party. I first saw the white version of this dress.. and fell completely in love with it. But of course I couldn't wear white so I was beyond ecstatic when my mom spotted this purple one. After trying it on, no other dress was ever good enough.
Also decided to do my own hair and make-up. This whole effortless look took me about 3 hours. No kidding. The hair alone was a little nightmare-ish but well worth it. Wish I can wake up to hair like that everyday.
And because...
I was MIA for so long. As a way of apologizing to you guys, here's a crazy photo my boyfriend took of me.
Here he is...my Official Everything.





That dress looks absolutely amazing on you! You look gorgeous! :) Love the look and welcome back!
ReplyDeleteBeeeelle! you look suuuuper stunning!!! you pull off that color so well. :)
ReplyDeleteGela
boat ride through the sky
Dyosa!!!! You look absoluely stunning! PEG ko yung hair mo! I wanna look like that everyday!chos!
ReplyDeletePretty Belle!! ♥
ReplyDeletewow!! you look stunning!! so wonerful dress and you are so pretty:)
ReplyDeleteplease visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
Can i just say...ang ganda mo lang? You should wear your hair like this more often! More than the fresh and lovely makeup, sobrang nakaka-ganda ang sultry waves!
ReplyDeleteWow. Dude. That first pic? Just... WOW.
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
Sobrang bagay sa iyo!! Ang ganda talaga! :D
ReplyDeleteAlmira :)
numbertwohere
aaaw...all of you are so sweet. Mas lalo ko tuloy wish na ganyan ang hair ko everyday. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg you've gotten so thin!!! :) You look really pretty :)
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely stunning!! The dress is amazing, your hair looks super gorgeous, and make-up is just perfection!! Great job!!
ReplyDeletehttp://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com
SUPER PRETTY!!!goddess lng ang peg!!I LOVE!:)
ReplyDelete