Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back to Basic


(blazer: from HK, shorts: pull&bear)
 

 I know I know, it's a tad too many photos of just a single outfit. I got carried away because I was enjoying the lighting in these...

I've missed my platforms!!! As much as I am crazy over them, I wasn't insane enough to bring them to Hong Kong. all the walking would have rendered my toenails dead!

another thing I'm crazy for, as we all know it, are blazers. this particular one I'm currently obsessed with. I saw this and knew I had something almost identical to it but just had to have it too. same color and fabric!  I know I know, too much!!! I'm the crazy blazer lady!

and finally, I found myself a leather shorts! plus plus, it has lining! so no sticking to the skin!! awesome!

Missed you all!!!

14 comments:

  1. your leather shorts are amaziiiiing!!!! :) want!!!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the many photos!:) The outfit is chic! the leather shorts fooled me at first glance, thinking it was cotton! then the bracelet and shoes--->LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind the photo overload. I love your shorts and blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your shorts!
    visit me :)
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty lighting! Awesome outfit! Love the shorts and bracelet! Haha, I know the feeling but I say go for every blazer!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are freakin' amazing!! I've wanted a leather pair for so long.. and comtemplated just making myself a pair (it's hard to find shorts with my ample thighs, lol), but leather is super pricy ($40/yard)..

    You look fab girl!! The shoes are also to die for. Hope you're enjoying the rest of the weekend.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belle this is INCREDIBLE. I love it and how the shoes spice it up and the lipstick you paired it with is just perfect. One of my absolute favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit! great blazerr <3

    www.flaribel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shoes and the shorts!!! i die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the platforms, blazer and leather shorts!
    killer combo that got me faving in chictopia!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love!!!!! great look!! I love all the colors with the pop of leopard!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh, the shoes!!!!!! love. :)

    ReplyDelete