Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Best of 2010

Happy 2011!!!
let's make it a good one. 
 
Here are some of the things that I consider my best buys of 2010...or at least my favorite vanities from the year that just passed. 

I'll start off with the make-up.


1. Urban Decay Naked palette: best neutral palette out there.
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion: no need further introduction.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero: best for the waterline!
4. Maybeline Magnum mascara.
5. OCC Lip Tar in NSFW: the red lips I've been supporting these past few posts.
6. Benefit Hoola: used for contouring.
7. Milani Infinite Liquid eyeliner: if only it's available locally?!
8. Benefit Highbeam
9. Sigma travel brush set

10. Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette: because who could resist the packaging!

*****************************************************************************************
Fashion Loves!

 
Bowler hat: SM Department Store and Soule Phenomonen wedges.

 
Animal Print!!! need I say more?

Some of my most worn accessories.

*****************************************************************************************

My apologies because I won't be having any proper outfit posts for a while. My left eye is swollen almost beyond existence and I want to spare you lovely people the gory photos. Hopefully the irritation clears up soon.

Cheers!!! 

8 comments:

  1. awesome pieces!!
    and oh, get well soon!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, that doesn't sound to comfortable or pleasant. But great post. I would love to have your shoe closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your accessories collection! happy new year to you! lovin' your blog ;)

    http://hazelnot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that eyeshadow looks amazing. i'm so jealous of people who know how to put on eyeshadow. i love your stuff! you have good taste!

    happy new year belle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, Belle! Did you get your Urban Decay items here in Manila?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kookie: yes, I did. from multiply sellers. pero swertihan din, some can get really overpriced. if you want a link to some of them, I can give it to u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, please! Thanks, Belle! :) I'ma add you to my blogroll now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Kookie! and I sent the links in your FB of Mash Up.

    ReplyDelete