Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fact and Fave: Number 4

So this is my fourth random fact and favorite blogger that I said I was going to do, from the Stylish Blog Award tag I got. Sorry I'm taking so long to finish this. 
You can check out the other 3 here, here and here.

  Fact #4: I conquered 3 mountain peaks despite being Acrophobic.
Acrophobic:suffering from acrophobia; abnormally afraid of high places

I refuse to call myself a mountaineer because I don't think I possess the passion for it. However I am proud of myself because I manage to ascent and descent 3 mountains. For someone who veers away from any sport, physically unfit and generally vain, it was truly an achievement.

It was definitely no walk in the park but I endured it and did manage to have fun. 

I had a totally different fact in mind but when I was browsing through Pax's blog I saw that she's a mountaineer...so I thought it's a nice symmetry right?

*****************************************************************************************
Favorite Fashion Blogger: Pax of Drowning Equilibriums
Being the "blazer addict" that I am, it was inevitable that I feature a fellow, self-confessed addict as well. 


Pax has the knack for finding gorgeous pieces in the thrift store and the style to pull it off. Her style is a mix of quirky and classy. kinda polar opposites right? but she makes it work. And i love how she can wear oversize anything even with her petite physique.


mostly dressed in her thrift finds, she will make you drool over her unique clothes. 

(yes, I know. I'd snatch that from her back if I could!)

 
definitely a lady not afraid of colors. 

Preppy? Classic? definitely rocking it.
 
and her blazer collection! I die!

this is definitely one of my absolute favorite from her!!!




Pax is the person to blame for my new found penchant for thrift clothes. I bought my first ever from her online shop, Archive Clothing. And haven't stopped since. Most of my fabulous blazers were bought from her! 


check her blog. and her shop!

10 comments:

  1. mountaineering looks fun, I should try sometime... I guess I'm too lazy for that :P

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG sis i'm so touched!!!!:) and winner yung last photo obvious my poor photoshopping skill hahahaha pero keri. thank you thank you thank you for being one of my loyal customers.:) Love love sis!!!:)

    Pax

    ReplyDelete
  3. and sis sana we could go mountaneering together! hehe i have to train pa though coz mejo napagiwanan nako. Pero it should be fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow congrats, pax!! awesome feature :) and wow mountaineering! something adventurous to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pax: di naman masyado halata. love ko yung outfit eh, carry talaga! and I gave up mountaineering na. wahahaha..ok na ko sa tatlo. :) pero maybe...

    @Ava: goooooo. it's fun, tiring and crazy!

    @Ana: we all do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also covet pax's blazer collection!
    and wow, a fashionista mountaineering.
    now thats something you dont see everyday!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't disagree. love pax's style and blazer.
    i'd love to raid her closer sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job on the mountains belle, inspiring! and great blogger pic :)

    ReplyDelete