Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fact and Fave: Number 1

So this is my first random fact and favorite blogger that I said I was going to do,  from the Stylish Blog Award tag I got. 

Be warned, it's a little photo heavy.

 Fact #1: I'm an illustrator.
or could have been. I'm not really working as one at the moment but it's something I really love to do. and the funny thing about it is, as monochromatic and neutral my outfits are, it's proportionally opposite to how colorful induced my artworks can be.

Case in point:

*****************************************************************************************
Favorite Fashion Blogger: Bestie of Capricious Club
Whimsical! that's how I describe her style. It's not that she dresses up like a Disney Princess but there's just something about her outfits that seem almost surreal and heartwarming. I know those are not usual words to describe someone's fashion but it's how I see hers.
 
She has this knack for wearing vintage inspired outfits without being costumey or dated.

Her outfits are always perfectly accessorized.

And boy can she wear them pants. Be it boyfriend jeans, or wide legged ones and even high-waisted skinnies.


it's just a joy to watch her indulge herself in different genres of fashion.
A true style chameleon indeed.  


12 comments:

  1. oh my, you do have a knack for color in your artworks!
    and i Love bestie's style too!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. incredible illustrations, so talented!!

    2. thanks for showing me a new blog, i LOVEEEE her style :) (and your's of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh wow you are soo talented girl!! i really love your artwork. and thanks for sharing her style! def agree, very whimsical and chic! hope you'll have a happy new year btw girl! :) and thanks so much for all the support, you're too sweet for words and not to mention gorgeously stylish ;).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it you who did the illustrations? So great and cute they are!
    Love the random!

    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous illustrations! You really are talented :) Cute post, can't wait to see more of your random facts!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot lovely ladies. I'm flattered by your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're so talented. nice blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too sweet, thank you. ((:

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute illustrations! really so cute! can't get over them.

    bestie is one of my fave fashion blogger too! i am envious of her trouser collection. and this girl can truly get amazing stuff from thrift stores. envious!

    ReplyDelete