This is how awkward I get when somebody else takes my picture. We were running late so I had no choice but to ask the boyfriend to take my outfit photo.
I really love this green on you, that top is gorgeous and so are the shorts. Such a great look! I hate when I loose things like that, so so sad :( xJennaD
I love your top! Hay sad! I always lose a ring because I was my hands a lot and I tend to forget... but now I put it inside my bag or my pocket first before washing.
Love the green color and you shoes are pretty! :)
ReplyDeletexx
absofuckinglutely
love your top! and aww where did you lose the ring?:(
ReplyDeleteTotally love this look! Now following you here in blogger, dear :-)
ReplyDeleteI super love your shorts!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteThose shoes and that shorts with that shirt and those colors! Really, so beautiful. And is that a necklace or a beaded top under?
ReplyDeleteAnd that lipstick looks oh-so-sexy on you :)
Live
www.howtowearwhat.blogspot.com
Haha, I know what you mean; I look completely different when someone else takes my pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the shorts you're wearing, sorry to hear about the ring :/
@Ava: left it in the CR when I washed my hands...I came back for it but was gone na. :(
ReplyDelete@Tricia: thanks :)
@Live: that's actually a necklace :) my bf thought it was a top too.
Those shorts are gorgeous! Such pretty details. I also love the blouse on you, it's a beautiful color.
ReplyDeleteso adorable! i love the neon green top!
ReplyDeleteI really love this green on you, that top is gorgeous and so are the shorts. Such a great look! I hate when I loose things like that, so so sad :(
ReplyDeletexJennaD
i LOVE your top! that shade is so pretty :)
ReplyDeletesuper love the green!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your top! Hay sad! I always lose a ring because I was my hands a lot and I tend to forget... but now I put it inside my bag or my pocket first before washing.
ReplyDeleteThese shorts are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteA Fictional Blog