Friday, October 21, 2011

Cozy

20111008-1


20111008-2


20111008-3


20111008-4

poncho: Hong Kong
shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Mac Spitfire

I'm back again. Hong Kong was a blast as always, Taiwan not so much. Plenty of mishaps on this trip that I think my parents are contemplating on just leaving me at home next time. It was good to bond with them though, felt like an only child for 9 days. A lot of people at my age would cringe at the thought of vacationing with just their parents, not me though. Had fun shopping with my mom, and ate like a pig with my dad. Must have gained 10lbs with all the food I consumed. But it still would have been 10 times better if we were all together. 

Anyhows, this is a long overdue post. Went to the Rockwell Bazaar that day. I saw Nicole, Mike and Karl at their booth but was shy to approach (you know me). I'm thinking now that I seemed like such a snob...super hindi!!! shy type lang. Nicole looked gorgeous with her new hair. If only I had the bone structure for that cut.... 

That's all for now. 

ps. major fail on the self-photo challenge. It was raining in HK! Boo!

9 comments:

  1. Belle!!ang sexay mo!;) teh, kelan ba kita makikita?bdw, can u suggest a nude lippie that you love!am sure pglove mo, love ko rin!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a beautiful poncho, belle!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Love the poncho and the photography! Following you hunny! Follow me too! Have a fabulous weekend : D x

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so adorable in every post! :) Cute outfit :)


    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss reading your blog! oh, im lovin the poncho too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Mau. so sweet. and onga, kelan kaya??? hopefully soon!

    about the nude lipstick...naku, I only own two. mas takot pa ko sa nude lipstick kaysa shocking colors. But my fave is Mac peachstock...I've also heard good things about revlon soft nude and mac shy girl. di ko pa lang na-try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the poncho! :)

    join my Paisley Clothing giveaway! WIN shoes, bag and chocolates!!!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete