Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm All I've Got

20111002-1

cropped jacket: H&M
skirt: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Mac To The Future

Wore this to my sister's birthday lunch. See, another bright color. Can't get anymore Chinoy than red on birthdays. And that's the Lita without the harness. What'd I tell you, like having another pair of shoes right? 

I've been asked who takes my pictures...answer? Me, my tripod and remote. That is why I'm mostly on the same spot in all of them, I've gotten it perfected. It's just, I get really stiff and uncomfortable having other people take my outfit photos. Hindi ako makapag-inarte ng todo. hahahaha.. 

So I kinda challenge myself. I'll be off to Hong Kong tomorrow. Let's see if I can use my set up on the streets of Mongkok or Causeway. We shall see. 

Anyhows, I really should be sleeping. I'll be up in 2 hours. Good night! Talk to you soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit :)

    Me too, I feel so uncomfortable if someone else is taking photos of me... In my case, maybe one out of hundred is a good photo :D And I think I'll look stupid :D

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so its the tripod! i was thinking at first how sad your blog post was! have fun dear! you're all over the place, sarap :)

    join my Halloween Giveaway! WIN a BAG, SHOES and CHOCOLATES from Paisley Clothing!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome belle!!!

    xx,
    Nicole
    soulephenomenon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! amazing look! Love the skirt, the shoes, the necklace! Love all! :D

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patterns in the skirt and the blazer! I would love to wear something like those shoes, but i'm so afraid i'd stand out too much because of my height (i am so tall), lol. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete