top and shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lipstick: Mac Candy Yumyum
Yep, decided not to sell these pink babies. I guess I never really wanted to. So, I waited for the perfect occasion to wear it : Chinese New Year. This would be my go to "we're-chinese-therefore-we-wear-colorful-clothes-on-special-occasions" shoes. Admittedly though, it might be considered hideous by the traditional Chinese oldies..(I'm not being age-ist or racist ok, I actually heard one of them say it.) Who cares??? I want them. And my dad has long given up on my wardrobe choices, so there!
Anyways...
I've rediscovered my love for my Candy YumYum. I've forgotten just how shockingly neon it is. Just look at the first photo! Malayo pa lang, kitang kita na!!! It's the first pink lipstick that I ever loved like this.. hahaha.. Pardon the "lipstick addict" babble..can't help it.
That's it for now. Talk to you all soon..



wow you are so beautiful i love your outfit x
ReplyDeletehttp://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/
hahaha age-ist! I love that! I think everyone can agree that old people can at times exaggerate to say the least :) I for one love your outfit!
ReplyDeleteAnca
http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/
*I'm hosting a Giveaway if you're interested*
oh my, we're wearing the same shorts in our recent posts! *fashion twin*
ReplyDeleteyeah your lips were the first thing that grabbed my attention in the photos! hahaha ;) anyway, glad you didn't sell those gorgeous shoes!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't sell them cos they look really great on you!!:)
ReplyDeleteGood call. Ang ganda kaya ng Litas na yan! And man, ang ganda talaga ng MAC sayo...well, kahit anong lippie!
ReplyDeletethat's such a great lip color. and i totally have those shorts to haha i had to get another pair because i got my first pair wet and it like turned into a rock ahha
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Belle! :)
ReplyDeleteThe pink is lovely!
ReplyDeleteLol. I know what you mean about the comments. They really don't get it sometimes. I mean, all the time. Even my mom once told me I was crazy, coz of my outfit choices. I'm like uh... no, I'm not. I think. Lol.
They are awesome. Lovelove!
Sorry for the multiple comments, haven't gotten around to bloghopping in a long while.
Giveaway at my blog: http://whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com/2012/02/random-giveaway.html
Your outfits are so different everytime, but i love all of them! and oh my, your JC lita collection is .. wow - definitely a lucky girl with an amazing blog too :D
ReplyDelete