Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why So Sad?

20120204-01

20120204-02

20120204-03

20120204-04

20120204-05

top: sorry forgot..I think Greenhills???
cover up: Bought from Hong Kong
shorts and necklace: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lips: Mac Party Parrot


Threw some stuff on and I was good to go. What I love about this outfit is how simple it looks from the front but as I turn around you get a little something more. I've worn this cover up a couple of times already but never had the opportunity to take pictures. So glad I was finally able to. I just wish the tiger's eyes weren't so sad. They're not as ferocious as I would like. hahaha..


Anyways...

I apologize for the very sporadic updating and the one or two sentences post. I'm a very fickle person and at the moment, I can't seem to blog properly. But I'm easing my way back into it. Hopefully I get more interesting stuff/outfit to blog about soon. 

And...

About those lipstick swatches. I tried doing those...but the lens I have now is not really made for that. So that's not happening anytime soon. Maybe if I finally have the money to buy a macro lens...swatches galore!


Ok, that's all for now. Bye!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines love! &hearts Miss you! Love your cover-up! And your lipstick makes me regret not buying that shade when I had the chance.. Oh well.. :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover-up is fab. Know what you mean about the blogging thing. JCs. <3

    Giveaway at my blog: http://whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com/2012/02/random-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete