Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm back

 I've been gone just a week but it feels like months. So bear with me as I try to get back into the rhythm of the blog world. I promise to backtrack on all of your wonderful posts soon.

and I really am such a lousy blogger. I failed to take outfit photos for my blog. not one. my apologies. as I've said I'll have to get back into the rhythm of it all.






Hong Kong was wonderful as always! Scrumptious food. Endless shopping. and Easiest public transportation. can't wait to go back.

And I just have to say, complain as I do about our weather. I really am lost in dressing for the winter. I just didn't want to invest on the thick jackets, wonderful scarves and all that fur if I wouldn't be able to wear it here. 

maybe if my mom finally allows me to spend at least 2 months there. oooh heaven!

11 comments:

  1. love your coat and the food made me all hungry!

    welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss your posts, welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. roasted pork? i want!!! :) welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was missing your posts too! :D looks like you had great time! :)

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm jealous! I want to go to hong kong!! Seems like you had lots of fun!!!

    big hagendaez!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love hk! Shopping is amazing over there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog! :)

    http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. it did feel like a month, missed your posts! i love those photos...you look very gossip girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks!!! i've missed you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart HK as well!!!! (Too much exclamation points? Lol.) Fun!!

    I know about the winter clothes... I love them to death but heh. So when I go there during winter, it's torture see all of those beautiful clothes around you. Like always. Lol.

    ReplyDelete