(dress: Archive Clothing)
Wore this Sunday to go out and buy some more presents..i know Christmas has pass but we have out family reunion on New Year’s Eve, so it’s the time of our gift-giving. the boy and I had to hop from the Fort to Shangrila just to complete my list.
I may have went a little crazy with the animal print…zebra and leopard all in one outfit!!! and I guess some people thought so too because they kept staring at the socks and dress. I think as far as the Philippine Fashion have evolved, some things will always be considered taboo. In my defense, I didn’t actually think the print on the socks will be that prominent until I saw these photos…hahaha..
and this jacket is becoming such a good buy in terms of wear per cost ratio…I’ve worn it twice in a week’s time. talk about obsessed.






can i just say the subtle second animal print in the socks is not only sheer genius but one of my favorite things I've seen!! seriously, this is so good I cannot wait to see all that you come up with in '11, so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the outfit combination!!
ReplyDelete:)
I love Archive Clothing! Pax is the best :) And the socks and sandals is the best trend I've ever seen. Love the outfit! :)
ReplyDeletesPam frou-frou
Grrr!fierce!:) love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! happy 2011!
ReplyDeletenot a big fan of animal print...but this looks amazing on you! love the jacket;)
ReplyDeletethanks Cristina :) i am currently addicted to the print. haha
ReplyDelete