Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Define Me



If forced to describe my style…all I would be able to say is “fickle”. 

BUT this outfit, I think, is what it is compose of. A structured classic with a twist blazer, a huge bow, quirky hearts tights, sky high heels and bangs. and let’s not forget the “run” in my stockings. hahaha.. it’s all part of it. 

I get attracted to classic pieces but I’m never too old for ribbons and hearts. I think I’m just a combination of many things. Random and Fickle. 

 and I gave in: to LOOKBOOK!


14 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the most unique and cool pieces of clothing, i can't get over them!! esp. in a world where everyone's wearing the same thing from zara. such a beautiful outfit Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Aie. it loves you back! :)

    @rebecca: thanks! I really try to find stuff that not many people have. makes the clothes special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOSH! I love your new header! And your blazer and your shorts!!! Love the whole look! As usual.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blazer and your shoes! hirap nga to define one's personal style especially if it's not closed to just one style. i call mine bipolar. haha!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look super adorable!! i love the outfit girlie! especially the blazer! and thanks for the sweet comment!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's so girlie and that skirt is gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that blazer spells high fashion! gosh it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how you styled this outfit!
    and im lovin the blog header too!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute shorts; I love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how awesome is this! =) following you now. im a fickle-minded gemini myself hehe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Honey:thanks so much Honey.

    @Reg:haha..onga. some people have such a strong personal style pero ako nangangapa pa. :)

    @Larissa, Miksu, Ching, LiezyL, Rachel: thanks girls!!!

    @Smolder Me: hello my fellow gemini. let's be fickle together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blazer! your clothes have the most unique details! i love it! :]] and you always rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heart this. I'm a fickle-minded Gemini myself! Lol. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete