So this is my second random fact and favorite blogger that I said I was going to do, from the Stylish Blog Award tag I got.
Fact #1: I can live without music.
Fact #1: I can live without music.
Ok, I know that sounds extreme. Maybe a little. What I meant is I don't love it as much as other people do. I don't know the newest hits nor the classics. I'm ignorant with singers, bands or even rockstars. No song influences my style or my art nor my life. I prefer my computer on mute unless I'm watching a video. You can ransack my hard drive and not find one downloaded song.
With that said, I do know how persuasive music can be. How it can influence a person's mood or how it can be attached to a memory. It's just not a necessity in my life.
It drives the people around me insane. They find me weird that way. I guess, I sort of am.
*****************************************************************************************
Favorite Fashion Blogger: Kookie of Death by Platforms
Edgy Chic would be how I describe her outfits.
I remember her blog as the first fashion blog I ever stalked. I mean how can I not...she's ooozing with style. and what I love most about Kookie is her innate ability to take trends and totally make it her own. Her outfits always scream her name...it's loud and proud.
Although she's more known for her gorgeous sky-high platforms, I won't mind raiding her accessories drawer. Just look at those....
She's risque without ever being tacky.
Edgy but not trying hard.
and she sure make those printed pants look HOT!













Oh wow. Never knew I was your first! HAHAHAHA! This is a really wonderful post, Belle! I'm honored! Thank you, thank you! Thank you for supporting my blog. Hope to see you in person really soon. :)
ReplyDeletegreat post! love her style , too!
ReplyDeleteEverybody loves Kookie!!! <3
ReplyDeleteI am the same way and people don't understand it! Sometimes I'm in the mood for no music to be playing. Great find, she has such a personally defined style- and you're right, just the right amount of edge!!
ReplyDelete@kookie: hopefully soon.
ReplyDelete@ cristina: thanks. and she really has her own style.
@honey: agreed!
@rebecca: nice to meet someone who has the same quirk as me. :)
Kookie is just too awesome for words sometimes. True story.
ReplyDeletesPam of frou-frou
I love your selection of Kookie's outfits :) She is indeed an esteemed fashionista :D
ReplyDeletePhoebe R
http://projectll.com
kookie is a style icon in the truest sense of the word!
ReplyDeletewe love kookie!:) may blog ka pala sis--followed you!=D
ReplyDeletekookie!!! i adore her! :)
ReplyDeletei think the title of this post should have been "Everybody loves Kookie" because apparently everybody does. yey!
ReplyDeleteSo great looks! She is so inspiring!
ReplyDeletehttp://de-vero.blogspot.com