Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fact and Fave: Number 3

So this is my third random fact and favorite blogger that I said I was going to do, from the Stylish Blog Award tag I got.


 Fact #3: I'm Chinese! 75% to be exact.
I'm not really sure if it's apparent in my looks that I am...most of the time people are surprised to know that about me. maybe albeit the chinita eyes, I'm not really built like one.  I'm just way to curvy. LOL. 

or maybe it's the name, Belle Fenix just doesn't really make you think of Dimsums and noodles right? unlike hearing the name Kim Chiu.. it makes you want some siomai dipped in toyomansi.

*****************************************************************************************
Favorite Fashion Blogger: Kristy of Monochroma.Chic

Basic Elegance would be the words to describe her style. This girl knows how mix and match her basics to come up with an outfit that softly speaks of classy and chic.
You can probably raid her wardrobe and end up clothes that would survive numerous closet cleanings and fast revolving trends.

I mean, who would throw out this draped vest?

or this classic coat?

She always has just the right amount of accessories...

And she can make you fall in love with a piece of garment over and over again.

look at that skirt!!!

and that blazer. want! want! want!

Rarely in prints but who's to say she can't rock them.

we love right? so head on over to her blog to check more of her style.


9 comments:

  1. great post! I like that you tell us your favourite bloggers :)

    xxx

    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. now following her! she's lovely! thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks fo introducing her! love your blog :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I <3 Kristy... stylish and also super sweet! So glad to see her featured.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her outfits. And it's cool to know your 75% chinese. I'm 1/6 chinese. I just learned that recently. Lol.

    Followed this blog btw. I hope you can follow back too. Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miksu: thanks, I'm glad you appreciate this segment of my blog..i really do love their style.

    @Aie: yey! you'll love her.
    @Becky: you're welcome!

    @Jen: she seemed so. I discovered your blog through her's. :)

    @Francesca: hey there! thanks for following! love the banner you made for vern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's so cute i love her! Her style is simple and elegant as you said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great choice of the blog, checking her out now, and your name is beyond beautiful, it's like it came out of a novel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To say that I'm flattered is an understatement. I'M SO HONORED!:D Thank you so much for your sweet words :) :) :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete