Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Keep Coming Back to You

(hat: SM, blazer: H&M, skirt: bazaar, shoes: Soule Phenomenon)


So after 10 days, I've finally gotten rid of the unattractive swollen red eyes! happy day! my sight is still a little foggy but it'll clear up soon!

pretty much everything I'm wearing, with the exception of the shoes, you've already seen. I love when I can wear something I bought over and over again...makes it a good buy. right? so yes, I guess the hat is back and here to stay. 

The shoes are from Soule Phenomenon's Plum Collection. You can never grasp the true height of these shoes in photos...they are nothing compared to when you see them in person. it's almost a little scary. but I'm happy to say they were very easy to walk in. I think I had more trouble sitting down on this.

and I finally cleaned up my closet. I tried to be really strict and remove pieces that I haven't worn in a while. I have trouble letting go. hahaha..but I will try to come up with a blog sale soon.

10 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit!! The skirt is and the hat are so lovely! You got great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome header. Just saw it now. And I love the navy blue skirt. It is cute :D

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me realize that I need a leopard blazer. NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they do look high but I believe you that they're even bigger!!

    i love this outfit, and it's so nice to see someone reusing their clothes b/c with my small closet I definitely do this a lot but I didn't even think that when I saw this outfit- it looks so fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my Gosh i love your leopard print blazer!!! will fave your outfit at chictopia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Flaribel: thanks!

    @Liezy: they reall are!!

    @Miksu: thanks..it's so sweet of you to say.

    @sPam: I might change it pa...but i'm glad you like it.

    @Robyn: everybody needs a leopard blazer! hahaha..well maybe it's not everybody, but it really is an awesome piece!

    @Rebecca: I love reusing my clothes. i think i love them more if I can find different ways to wear them.

    @Donata: thank you!!!! appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. in love with this outfit! especially the leopard print blazer!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blazer. i think you really rock this look. :)

    akissofloveunicena

    ReplyDelete