Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm here to stay...

(blazer: Archive Clothing, top: bazaar, shoes: Soule Phenomenon)




I've had this top since last year but only got to wear it now. 
It's sheer! It has fringes! it is therefore LOVE!
This has got to be the one of my favorite blazer and to think I almost did not buy it. 

sorry if I'm being very incoherent right now...my eyes are still blurry.
apparently I now have scarring in my eyes due to the sore eyes..and still highly contagious.
this "thing" can last upto months and have a 10% chance of being permanent.
sucks big time!!! I KNOW!!!

15 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look!!! And I hope everything goes well with your eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jacket!
    have a nice weekend :))
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the shoes and the blazer, dear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit dear! Soooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous blazer!!! I love how you stayed within the same colour palette from the blazer to the bracelets...you look great!

    bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the blazer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hat is a nice finishing touch, really accentuate your whole outfit! Nicely done!

    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic blazer the print is great and goes so well with the solid black dress! I'm in love with the shoes!
    sorry about your eyes, I hope they get better/heal really soon!
    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the booties! =) blazer is awesome as well..

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your blazers!! Those shoes! <3 I love them but can't wear anything too high. But there are days I can't resist. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blazer! The sofa-print pattern is amazeball :) I always love all-black looks with a little pizazz ;)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete