Sunday, January 16, 2011

In Clashes

(jacket: Bangkok, top and pants: Forever21, wedges: H&M)

We all have our lazy days...this was mine.
Sometimes we just go for something comfy and easy to move in.

I'll try to make one more post before I leave for my very short vacay on Wednesday. 
and hopefully I get to take outfit photos for my blog.
It's not every year that I get to experience real winter weather..
No snow. Just really cold weather.
Excited!!!

13 comments:

  1. love the whole outfit!!!!! great rings too!

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hat! :) you're very photogenic!

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully put together, I especially love the blazer! You have a very stylish blog

    http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, even your lazy day outfit looks oh so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Amazing outfit! The jacket is pure awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  6. along with your shoes, now i reaally adore your jacket/blazer collection!! this one is amazing, i def love the details of the gold buttons. so chic as always girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumble on your blog. Love your jacket and your pants. Love the styling as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahhhh another great blazer :) I might love this one more than the previous one. Can't decide! :P

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blazer and hat!
    www.jaelikesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stylish blogger award for you! You probably have received this before already but still want to give you this little something. Post on my blog. Thank you and cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice outfit. I also love what you have on your header. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete