(blazer: Mash Up, top and necklace: bought in HK, wedges: Soule Phenomenon)
I know, I know I said no outfit posts for a while. I couldn't help it. Amidst swollen red eyes I took photos of Sunday's outfit. now that's dedication, right?
I'm so over these sore eyes...does anyone have any quick remedy? I'm just about willing to try anything. I have a trip coming up so it's vital, yes vital, to get better soon!
Anyhows, I am in love with this blazer. it's the perfect shade of salmon pink. I actually didn't realized it's this shade when I bought it so I am pleasantly surprised. also I'm wearing a grey dotted stockings which isn't noticeable but I needed for added warmth. and the specs and bangs were used to cover up the eyes, I didn't want to scare the public with them. haha..
I'm really enjoying Manila's weather these past couple of days..i'm hoping it will last a while.





Where did you get your blazer?? It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteoops. forgot to put outfit details. it's from Kookie's shop "Mash Up".
ReplyDeletelove your blazer!
ReplyDeletei really hope your eyes get better!
but those shades also look good on you!!
:)
i've been searching for a salmon/coral pink blazer for so long! yours is perfect! when my eyes are puffy, i stick spoons in the refrigerator and after they get nice and cold, i place one spoon over each eye. feels nice and calms the swelling.
ReplyDeleteanother rocking outfit and the glasses really add a good kick so yeah for another outfit post B, you are dedicated!!
ReplyDeleteoh gosh I love that outfit!! especially the glasses and your rings :) xo
ReplyDeletei'm following you now * ;) *
That jacket is so adorable!! Loving this outfit and looking forward to following you in the new year :)
ReplyDeletexo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com
You look so gorgeous!:) love the blazer and how you styled this!
ReplyDeletei love the salmon blazer!!! and great photos!!!
ReplyDeletemissdonata.blogspot.com
Amazing blazer, I'm so in love with salmon! x
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you're getting raves from the blazer. Happiness! Thanks for supporting Mash Up, Belle!
ReplyDeleteyou look so great! love every detail of this outfit, especially the wedges+socks!
ReplyDeletethanks for all of your sweet words...the blazer really is beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteHope the sore eyes would go away soon :( And I really love the way you presented the pictures. They are soooo cute in the tiny boxes <3 Same goes for the socks and the glasses. Loveeeet <3
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the hug. It was super nice of you. I've thought it over and I'm just so tired of being sad all the time. There's more to life than problems. :)
sPam of frou-frou
wow very nice:) the shoes is loove. follow me back:) www.travelinafashioneuphoria.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBlazerblazer! :D Really love it!
ReplyDelete