Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shoe Lust and Randomness

SULEIKA  - P2,750 
 
 LATOYA (Red) - P2,750

BAXTER WEDGE BOOTIES - P2,550.00
BRANDY BOOTS - P2,550.00

I'm trying my hardest not to order these babies but I want them!!!
I'm hoping I can fulfill this lust when I finally wear my Lynka out today...it's been itching to be worn.

  ALSO The other night I was trying to pick out clothes for my trip. and I only manage to choose for 2 days...black and white and stripes overload!

SO I've come to the realization that I need a red scarf. just look!!!  



 

5 comments:

  1. The brandy boots are indeed great :) Loving soule phenomenon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling over those shoes shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes! I've been also thinking about the red scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LATOYA AND BRANDY! They are awezums. And red is always a nice pop of color to a black and white ensemble :D

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo perfect inspiration belle! and that shoes, oh the shoes. love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete