As I've mentioned in the previous post, I attended Liz's Clinique Party over at Rustan's Makati last Saturday. It was more of a small intimate gathering rather than a party, which I preferred more. Liz was so accommodating and was such a good hostess. She went around talking to everybody as we waited for our turn. I love how ma-chika she was.
Everybody got their turns for a skin consultation and got their make up done as well. I was really conscious when I was stripped off of my make up because I'm really having bad skin these days. But then again what the heck right?
I wasn't able to take photos of my "transformation" but this was Rachael's turn.
(that's my guy at the background. He should get Best Boyfriend Award for patiently waiting with me amidst all the make up and kaartehan. )
She said she kinda looked "kontrabida" with the make up but I think with the right event, it would be perfect. She really looked great.
Me, Mira (from Clinique) and Rachael.
Me and Liz of Project Vanity.
I was really debating with myself if I should get these two, especially the foundation. In the end practicality won...I have to use up about three more bottles of foundation. I vowed to get it though when I finally finish my stuff.
My freebies from the event.
I love the lipstick but Mom loved it too so I gave it to her instead.
Decided to try out this anti-blemish combo. Hoping it works.
And this is what's inside the Bonus Box that I got when my purchases amounted to 3k.
Thanks again Liz and Clinique for the wonderful party. It was great meeting everyone and Next purchase would be the foundation and maybe the Moisture Surge (bentang benta ni Liz). You can read her post about it here.
ps. I love what the boyfriend said. "Akala ko dati ikaw na pinaka maarteng babae, madami pala kayo." hahahaha...
Thanks again Liz and Clinique for the wonderful party. It was great meeting everyone and Next purchase would be the foundation and maybe the Moisture Surge (bentang benta ni Liz). You can read her post about it here.
ps. I love what the boyfriend said. "Akala ko dati ikaw na pinaka maarteng babae, madami pala kayo." hahahaha...








the event looks fun!:) nice blazer, belle! Liz is really nice :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun, I love Clinique, that's mostly what I use. I google translated what your bf said and I don't think it translated too well, haha!
ReplyDelete@ Ava: she really was. ang chika chika niya.
ReplyDelete@ Rebecca: I google translated too. I laughed so hard. hahaha.. he actually said: " I used to think you were the most vain woman, there are actually a lot"
Omigosh your boyfriend was there the whole time? That's so sweet of him! Aww!
ReplyDelete