Thursday, March 31, 2011

Party Party!

20110326-1

20110326-2

20110326-3

20110326-4
(Blazer: Shop Death by Platforms, Pants: Forever21, Wedges: H&M)


Wore this to the Clinique party hosted by Liz of Project Vanity last Saturday (Mar. 26, 2011). I'll try to blog about soon...as I just got back from a beach trip with my family. It's the same reason I wasn't able to come to the event in Republiq today. I'm pretty sure everyone's having fun right now. so jealous. 

anyhows, miss you all!! sorry for lacking on the posts.

5 comments:

  1. red fits you well! One thing I hate in Finland: people are so neutral, no one wears cool outfits like you! Trust me, you would be very weird thing in here :DD

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in love with the red blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're wearing it na! I missed out on the Fadal event too because of work. At least you got to go the beach! I'll always choose the beach over parties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! :]] you're an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete