I've missed blogging. I was on a hiatus because my sister was visiting from the US. She only comes home every 2 years so we made the best of it. I'm missing her terribly already...booo!!!
Anyhow, summer heat has arrived full force here in the Philippines. It can be quite unbearable, especially so when you're covered up in layers. So yeah, F blazers and tights...back to comfy boring clothes.
The knot was inspired by Kookie. I love the subtle detail.
And yay or nay for the orange lips? just got it today and I must say I'm loving it.
And and, did yah all notice that I got dark??? Probably not, but I did. Blame it on the urge to swim when the noon sun is at it's worst.
So ok, that's all for now....missed you all!!!!
The knot was inspired by Kookie. I love the subtle detail.
And yay or nay for the orange lips? just got it today and I must say I'm loving it.
And and, did yah all notice that I got dark??? Probably not, but I did. Blame it on the urge to swim when the noon sun is at it's worst.
So ok, that's all for now....missed you all!!!!






Haha I'm wearing a similar shade in my most recent post as well! So of course I love it :P
ReplyDeleteSummer is coming to Finland too, I love the sunshine after long and dark winter!
ReplyDeleteHow's your dad, is he okay? :)
xx
absofuckinglutely
Yay for orange lips and love the layering. The outfits ideal for the weather. If you wear something dark, you'll almost burn with all the heat.
ReplyDeletelove the pastels! my favorite shades!!:) you look lovely belle. Nice knot effect!
ReplyDeleteI noticed the tan! Looks good on you! and i love the beige hues here! I want that vest! where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteoh my, i miss you and your outfit posts! but hey, family comes first and blogging can wait.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the orange lips. and gorgeous nude outfit :)
ReplyDeletethis outfit is really chic! I love your blue ring!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! love your lipstick :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pastels on you! :)
ReplyDelete