Monday, May 2, 2011

Color Refreshments

20110430-1

20110430-2

20110430-5

20110430-3

20110430-6

20110430-4



Colors are my best friend this summer. They just look so refreshing in photos. In truth though anything more than my intimates make me sweat like a pig being roasted. I think they should start making it socially acceptable to wear your swimsuits anywhere in town. On second thought, maybe not. 

Watched Thor with the boyfriend and siblings the other night. I liked it except for the fact that  we watched it in 3D. The glasses in Trinoma was awful. The whole movie was just too dark. 

Chris Hemsworth though was such a hottie and perfectly casted as Thor. Makalaglag pantie! I'd watch it all over again just to gawk at him. 

and update on my Dad. He's doing great! He sleeps a lot due to his meds but I think it's actually good for him. He's also being his stubborn self and have started driving w/o a clearance from his doctor. I have threatened him that I'll tell but to no avail. (Yes, I am such a "tattletale").  The seizures haven't come back and we're hoping it stays that way even after he stops the medication. 

10 comments:

  1. This look is so great. I love the color and mix of patterns. I love all the details of this outfit too :)

    And I find 3D to be the same way. The tinted glasses make the movie to dark for me!

    And yeah for your dad doing better! Hope the progress continues. It's so good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know you're dad's doing okay and i agree with the comment about the other hemsworth. the shirtless scene was the most makalaglag panty of all. haha!

    love the outfit. would want to wear just my innerwear pero kumusta naman ang mga people. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear your dad's doing better, love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know your dad's doing great! always happy to hear that!:)

    Btw, love the prints!! and the ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm maybe your boyfriend didn't like it because of the 3D part too! we watched it in 2D, & we were pretty happy about it! also, Chris Hemsworth's portrayal of Thor was great. i don't think i would've enjoyed it as much if it weren't for him!

    btw, hoping your dad's health continues to improve. :)


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your ring and lipstick! and oh my, my sisters and i watched thor in imax and it was GOOOOD!

    to your dad, may he stay strong and d masyado matigas ulo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, I'm loving this skirt too! I NEED ONE.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  8. and praying for you dad hun.. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the clash of colors especially the pop of hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look really suits you & the make is perfect for your features.

    ReplyDelete