Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Little Too Short

20110723-1



20110723-2



20110723-3



A special guest...my baby sis. She's even more kikay than I am. Fashion bloggers, approve ba ang outfit?? and yes, she's a ballerina for real. 
20110723-5

blouse: Trunkshow
skirt: bazaar
shoes: H&M
lipstick: Mac Chatterbox

I didn't realized how creased my skirt was until I saw these photos. Yikes. Good thing my family and I just had dinner and went home. 

I had a little extra time so I played around with my palettes. I've missed putting on eyeshadow. Might do it more often again. 

ps. I need to trim my bangs.. 

8 comments:

  1. ang cute ng outfit nyo Belle lavet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW!! cutest girl with a tutu!!:D cute niyo, belle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle, I really like it when you put your hair down. Sexy to me! :) And such an adorable cutie your sister is :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaaanks Denise, Sarah, and Ava.

    and Melai..thanks. about the hair thing. I used to hate my hair A LOT. so thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im gemini too... i love your blog so much...
    i need more followers from Philippines so i can start my 1st ever give away!
    Would you like to follow each other? thanks!

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie!

    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete