Friday, July 29, 2011

In Every Which Way

20110724-2




20110724-4




20110724-3

20110724-5


20110724-1
jacket: Zoo
skirt: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lipstick: Impassioned

I need a good full body mirror. Believe it or not, I only get to see my whole outfit after I've taken my photos. Maybe it's pretty obvious considering how mismatched I am..even my make up is clashing. Oh wells. I toned down the colors of some of the photos so it's not that bad...but look at the 2nd one. Mirrror check before leaving the house!!!

Wore this to watch HP7! Finally. Yes, I cried. With sniffles. My bf kept laughing at me. I didn't really think I was going to...very few films have made me tear up. But maybe it shouldn't be too much of a surprise because I've cried everytime (about 3 times) I read the book. I wanna watch again, in 3D! 

ps. it's either I'm getting really boring or I'm starting to annoy people, I've been losing "readers". hmmm.. 

9 comments:

  1. oooohhh... i'm loving your jacket here! :) you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh cute floral jacket!!! how is it you are losing "readers" belle?when you are absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute jacket!
    How come ur losing readers?

    YNA
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is so pretty! Parang I want one also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikaw lang ata ang kilala kong fashionista na walang full body mirror 'te!! Bago ka bumili ng JC next time, bili ka muna ng salamin ah. Hahaha!! Miss you!! :***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket and the JCs! Amazing! I haven't been a good follower in a while. It's hard to keep up with every amazing post of every blog coz I sometimes don't have the time to log in. But I'm trying. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your blazer!! :) I've been coveting those shoes forever, and you have the color that I want! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that floral jacket, and I think the combinations are perfect! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blazer!!! Love everything! =) Hope to see you soon babe!

    ReplyDelete