Sunday, July 10, 2011

Temptation


Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Skate-(Black)-010604
Jeffrey Campbell Skate in black



jcplatform
Jeffrey Campbell So Much

These shoes are haunting me. I want them so bad but I'm trying my very best to stick to my shopping ban. They are kinda amazing but the price tag is a little scary. 

Natawa lang ako kasi sabi ng friend ko when he saw the Skate, "Ano yan? parang hawakan ng hagdanan..." hahaha.. I love hearing a guy's perspective. My boyfriend hates it too which makes me love it more. hahaha.. 

The So Much however got the boyfriend approval except for the sky high heels. And I love it more and want it bad. 

I need help. 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful shoes :)))

    LOVE from Germany
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the skates too! ;) guy comments are funny with our style picks sometimes =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, you really made me laugh out loud when i read the hawakan ng hagdanan part! i was able to control myself, just don't know for how much longer :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love So Much so so so much! hmmm but LCs are too pricey naman kase for me. Good luck sa shopping ban! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love thes shoes!

    love your shoes!

    New post up! Check it out, would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much! but the Skates in nice, too.

    http://karizacruz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL'd so much at the "hawakan ng hagdanan" comment :)) I found your blog just now and I love all your style and your blog!

    do drop by my blog if you have time :)
    http://erikaloca.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete