Thursday, August 11, 2011

AVA - August Sale and Free Shoes

Due to my hiatus from blogging I wasn't able to inform you guys early about the Chinese Laundry Sale that Ava is having at the moment. You still have time though, it's ending this friday (August 12, 2011).

Another ongoing sale is from Vieta. I love the designs of these bags, especially Paige (they have it in black and brown). It's sophisticated and trendy at the same time. Best of all, they're quite affordable. Price range from Php3,500 to Php5,000 but due to the sale nothing is over Php3,500. This sale will last until August 19, 2011.


vieta
Deyn, Paige and Sienne

Another sale that will start this Friday (08/12/2011) is from Melissa. I'm personally not a fan of jelly shoes but I have seen their store, and I have to say they have some cute ones. The sale will include designs from Vivienne Westwood, Karim Rashid and J Maskrey. This sale will last until August 26, 2011. 
melissa
Vievienne Westwood, Karim Rashid, J Makrey

And another contest, the AVA member who invites the most friends to register on AVA will win a pair of Melissa shoes (the one in the middle) and GC worth Php3,000. Who can resist free shoes right? 

To win the pair  of shoes, you have to invite your friends toAVA. And here  are the steps on how you can join the contest:

1. Log- in to your AVA account
2. Click on the “INVITE” tab
3. Select from1 of 3 easy waysto invite your friends to AVA.

The person who gets to register  the most friends before Friday, August 12, wins the free pair of Melissa x Karim shoes!

Not a member yet?? You can use my invite: http://www.ava.ph/register/Bellefenix

No comments:

Post a Comment