Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tried and Tested

20110731-1


20110731-2


20110731-3

You know I'm being lazy when I've got these wedges on. I consider them my flats. I'm actually wearing a lot of my most worn accessories so I guess it was a lazy day.  These were from 2 weeks ago.. before the whole hiatus thing. 

I finally cave in to the one ear, feather earring. I enjoyed it but you probably won't see me sporting it often. I think Ava does it so well though... she makes it work. 

Nothing much to say today. How about you? Anything to share?

6 comments:

  1. So cute Blazer! and the dress is perfect!

    kisses!

    Adrien Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those shoes too.. and yeah, I'd agree they're basically flats. haha. Hope you're doing well... oooo and I'm lovin' that striped Celine blazer you posted a couple posts down. It's gorg!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one-ear feather thing! Nyaha! :) I know sometimes I want to blog pero wla naman akong ibblog. Wah. Hahah :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adrien: thanks! :)

    @Sharon: they are right? and thanks!! i love that blazer too, one of my fave.

    @Melai: hahaha..diba? kaka-stress. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blazer! Love the color and the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete