I had an "epic fail" Friday. I was suppose to attend the SoFa graduation but the traffic was so bad it took me more than 2 hours to get there. I felt so guilty because had to ask my brother to drive me and he got stuck in traffic again going home. I owe him, big time. And I'm pretty sure he''ll collect that debt soon.
Anyhows, I had to wait for the boyfriend to drive me to Ortigas for the 2nd event. I know, I know I'm such an inconvenient. Thankfully though it hasn't started when I got there.
I first blogged about TOPS HERE. Did any of you join? I wasn't able to. Sayang!
Basically TOPS offer clothing and accessories from US and UK brands at a discounted price. They have several branches here in Manila and in Cebu, Bacolod and Iloilo.
I still owe them a visit so I'll be doing that soon and I'll let you guys know.
Some photos, most of which I grabbed from other bloggers. All credits go to them.
![]() |
![]() |
| Mr. Darby |
![]() |
| Text Twist Frenzy! |
![]() |
| Love this one Pax. |
![]() |
| Finally met Melai and Sarah |
![]() |
| And met Nicole |











No comments:
Post a Comment