shirt: People Are People
skirt: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Gotta Dash
It's been a while since I've worn a skirt. I've just been enjoying the ease and comfort of wearing pants/shorts. But since the shopping ban, I figured it's best to utilize my own closet. Voila! Feels like new clothes!!! Well, not really. But bare with me, let me live in my fantasy. hahaha..
And...
It's been a while since I used eyeliner, especially colored ones. You can't really see it clearly but I had on a blue eyeliner. You can see on my hand though. Yeah, I'm one of those people who use their hands as palettes and completely forget to wipe them off.
And of course...
Happy Hearts Day everyone. I was dateless and flowerless today...but not loveless. In whatever way you celebrated this day, I hope it was full of love and laughter. Hugs everyone!!!




beautiful outfit.the skirt is really nice but i adore ur shoes :)
ReplyDeletethanks! :)
DeleteI love the Miu Miu inspired skirt. :)
ReplyDelete*raising my hand on being an eyeliner fan too =D*
Happy V-day Belle :)
Happy Valentines to you too Rizza!
DeleteI faint at the sight of your skirt! I love it! reminds me of miumiu heels!
ReplyDeletehahaha..me too.
DeleteI gotta agree with the dateless and flowerless (but not cookieless yay!) but definitely not loveless. Hugs too >:D<
ReplyDeleteAlmira :)
numbertwohere
thanks for the hug back...:D
DeleteBelated Happy Valentine's Day! I love your skirt and your shoes!!! And your banner is love love LOVE!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
And you I need to see soon. you need to kwento...
DeleteYour header! I love it! Wanted to buy a black Lita, but they don't have my size anymore. Oh well. Love this snakeskin one!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway at my blog: http://whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com/2012/02/random-giveaway.html
Aaaw...that's too bad. They're really the best...
DeleteLove the print on your skirt :)
ReplyDeletethanks Melai.
DeleteThe skirt is super cute and pretty! Goes well with the python Litas!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kookie.
Delete