Monday, March 14, 2011

Color Poppin'

20110313-5

20110313-2

20110313-1



My failed attempt at "Color Blocking". I need a pair colored shoes! 

I was gone. Again. 
It was my dad. We needed to rush him back to the hospital the Saturday after he was released. He presented some "stroke-like symptoms' which we later found out was a type of seizure. 

He's back home now, under a close watch from all of us. He resents it. But we can't help it.

Missed you all!!!

15 comments:

  1. I hope your dad will be fully okay :( God bless!

    I love your color blocking!:) I don't think it's fail. They said it is better to keep your shoes neutral at times for these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad will be totally okay soon, I believe so! I know so :)

    xxx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ava. and thanks so much Miksu! the positive thoughts are powerful. I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a pretty look! The blue goes so well with the fuchsia! I hope your dad gets well very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the first picture and I was like, "OH MY GOD THOSE SHOOOOOES!!!!" Lol.

    Hey I hope your Dad is okay! Will continue praying for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the blue and the pink! Such beautiful vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ur blazer! ^^, And I hope ur Dad gets well soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish your dad all the best, hope he gets better soon!

    you look lovely, that blue blazer is amazing! actually, i think you did good with those nude shoes;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you combinated the flue pink with flue blue ! Love it so much!:D

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your dad will be okay, love your color combination :)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it! reminds of the the spring and summer :)
    Hope your dad get well soon

    http://hooliganchoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope it's all going OK. It sounds frustrating but you can tough it through! Love the outfit, even if it's not totally faithful to color blocking {who cares} I think it looks pretty freaking awesome with the nude shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending some warm thoughts to your dad, too.

    And you definetely shouldn't write "failed attempt" - I think those shoes are the perfect match to that outfit - keeps it from looking to much like a costume.

    I just came across your blog, and I really love your style:) Added you as a fav on Chictopia too! (Looo-hoove the knitted sweater/green skirt combo) So, congrats on a new follower, haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear about your dad. I hope everything will be ok soon. Have faith!:)

    Failed color blocking? I DISAGREE :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the fuchsia and blue! I hope that your dad gets better soon. Pag pepray ko sha.

    ReplyDelete