Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Because

20110214-1


20110214-6

(jacket: Soiree. skirt: Archive. wedges: People Are People)

I hate seeing my blog so idle so here's an outfit post from a couple of weeks ago. This is me sans my beloved eyeliner. Now you know why it's a must for me, I look teen-ish without them.

UPDATE:
My Dad was finally discharged from the hospital yesterday. He's still having mild fever but I think it's more to do with the fact that he's been lying down all the time. He just needs to move around. Ginormous thank yous to everyone for your sweet words prayers. Love you all.

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad that ur Dad's doing better now, I missed your outfit posts! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad he's better, you look great :)

    join my StiLa giveaway!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he's okay now! Lovely skirt by the way! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit :) Thank God your dad got through the surgery!

    xx
    http://absofuckinglutelyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look and i love you shoes. and good new with your dad. :)

    Jennifer
    http://monchinee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your dad's home!:) oh and love your skirt!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear about your father!!! yay!
    and those shorts are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pants! Best wishes to your father!

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com

    P.S: I bet you'd look gorgeous with the feather House of Harlow ring we're giving away on my blog NOW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Loving the shorts and the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been wondering what happened na to your Dad.. I hope he recovers soon.. God bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit!!!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. foloowed you dear, please follow back. :) hope all is well with you and your dad. :)

    ♥, ace

    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Be sending prayers for you Dad.
    You rocked this outfit, doll. This could actually pass for an 80s photo! I love everything about it.

    Love to you,
    Afianne

    ReplyDelete