Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let's Rewind

20110315-4


20110315-1


20110315-5


20110315-3


20110315-2

My cousin treated us to dinner for her birthday and I wanted to be a little festive. What's more festive than red right? 

This outfit may not exactly be age-appropriate but what the heck, at least I get to check "wear a school girl outfit" on my bucket list. hahaha..

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments you have been leaving for my Dad. It make my heart swell. You really are the nicest and sweetest bunch of fashionistas!!!

9 comments:

  1. awesome outfit! i love this! :) red, black & white looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the white polo :) Nice outfit! So chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I'm doing a skirt like that in school! I just started today doing it! Love this outfit :)

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty school girl look girl! i love how you mixed red/black/white together. tres chic ;).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. japanese school girl cute! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit, i love your skirt

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so darn gorgeous inside and out and I love this playful outfit on you! Still thinking of the family!! :)
    xo,rebecca

    ReplyDelete