Took the day off from work yesterday to attend Penshoppe's launching of their newly renovated shop in SM North Edsa.
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprise with what Penshoppe has to offer now. I had this misconception in my head that I would be surrounded by endless tees and tank tops. Upon entering the shop though, a lot of cute pieces caught my eye immediately. And really loved the men's section..I might drag the boyfriend for a little shopping.
I especially love their footwear. Both for men and women. I wanted this pair badly...but they didn't have it in my size. Sayang.
Other shoes from their collection.
I really like this too. BUY???
Abundance of stripes. I like the red one. Cost aroud 350php....
they also had perfumes and body spray.
I love the colors..parang candy lang.
I wanted to buy this blazer!!! Love the buttons and blue piping, and of course the color.
This jacket is so versatile. Really good din for our weather because it's not too thick.
And I love that Penshoppe held a styling contest for the bloggers. At this point parang dinaanan na ng bagyo ang store. Everyone was grabbing stuff everywhere. I teamed up with Pax and Aie. We changed outfit a couple of times when we saw that other teams were using some of the items we wanted to use. And came up with something mix of boho and preppy. Totally would wear it.
Here's our entry. Please do take a minute of your time to vote for us. Or any other entry you like. Gooooo....
Fisrt step: Like Penshoppe's FB page.
Second step: Like our entry.
Thank you Penshoppe for such a great event...especially since it's my first one. I really had fun.
And watch out for the stuff I got from them. They will definitely be popping up in my outfit posts.

















Belle, I grabbed 2 photos huh? Will credit properly :)
ReplyDeleteSure Keigh. Grab lang ng grab.
ReplyDeleteI had such a great time with you Belle! See you on the 29th sa Sofa grad show. =)
ReplyDeleteLooked like you guys had a lot of fun! I was supposed to go but sadly I didn't finish my school projects on time so I couldn't leave the house though my class was at 1pm. Anyway, I know I'd see more of you guys! You're all looking great! :)
ReplyDeletehearts,
Melai of Style and Soul
darn those shoes are wicked!
ReplyDeleteI'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHOES!!!
ReplyDeletelove the varsity jacket! will vote for you guys :)
ReplyDelete@Melai: sayang. but school first syempre. Next time.
ReplyDelete@Ching and Chari: love the shoes too.
@Sarah: thanks.