Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's Your Moment

20110710-1

20110710-2

20110710-3
"Ay, may natapakan ako" pose.

20110710-4

20110710-5
Loving my hair here. Dito lang. 

top: Forever21
skirt: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lips: Mac Vegas Volt




I used to be a planner. I plan my outfit days before and I have reserved outfits in case something goes wrong. I'd locked myself up in our room and go wild with my clothes. Lately though I just grab anything in sight and pile it on. Sometimes it works, other times I look exactly like that: piled on clothes. My point is... actually I don't think I have one. I just ramble a lot. 

Anyhows, talk about irony. I was just saying how I'm going to cut my hair short in the previous post and now it behaves like that. I like it. I like it a lot. If only it'll stay that way everyday. Now, I'm having second thoughts about that pact. We'll see. 

I'm a little saddened by my blog, walang activity. hahaha...Do you guys have any thoughts, violent reaction, suggestion, requests or fashion challenge? Maiba lang. Lemme know. 

10 comments:

  1. oh hello there pretty lady! and those lita!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other lita!!:) love! cute print on print look! I've never been a planner when it comes to my looks..sad haha sometimes i totally don't know what to wear hours before the event =P i thinky our blog has activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS YOU!!! Sana magkita pa tayo ulit before ako umalis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. here goes my favorite blazer queen! :P pretty litas! and definitely a rocking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your mix of prints :) I'm not a planner myself. Hahaha :) I've heard good things about you from common blogger friends, hope to meet you one time! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloooo Lloyda!!!

    And Ava, i'm like that now. no planning. hehehe..I just got bored when I was posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HONEY!!! kelan pwede??? daliiiii.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melai!!! I saw you at Bloggers United but you were hosting (obviosuly) so I didn't get to say hi. hopefully soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you came up with such a great outfit, and the litas are to die for! I especially love this pose: "Ay, may natapakan ako" pose. - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so fabulous in your shoes! love it!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete