top: borrowed from Mom
shorts: SM Dept. Store
lipstick: Mac Full Speed
Today was both a good and sad day. A high school batch mate recently passed away. We weren't close and at one point even got into a misunderstanding. But it's always sad when someone goes, especially unexpectedly. I think of all the people she left behind...and my heart grieves with them.
We often forget how every second counts. The "Now" is the only reality we have, we have to live it and embrace it. You have to tell the people that you love just how much you love them. You have to find a reason to smile, everyday! Even for the simplest things.
Laugh hard. Give forgiveness. Forgive yourself. Eat chocolates. Draw, paint, sing, dance. Be thankful. Hug your sister. Tickle your brother. Wear bright pink lips. Let go. Set free. Anything and everything. Don't let the moment pass you by.
It was a good day because I saw some of my high school friends, almost burnt my hair with the blowdryer, spent some time with my boyfriend and his family. Ok, so maybe the burning my hair thing is not so great. I panicked as strands of hair just fell from my head. Nonetheless, I like this day. How was yours?
PS. The horseshoe ring was a gift of my dad to my mom. It has their names and the date 2-14-77 engraved on it. It's older than me! Now that's a treasure.






I LOVE THIS OUTFIT.. Very fresh, very VIRGINAL. Haha!! And love the ring too.. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about your friend.. Tama ka, ako din I dont take a day for granted.. We never know kung hanggang kailan lang tayo sa mundo.. Sigh..
i'm loving the entire look! Great job! :)
ReplyDeletei have the same shorts belle but mine is black.
ReplyDeleteam sorry to hear about your loss..:(
love love love this! :) the horseshoe ring is phenomenal too :)
ReplyDeleteLove the way you work neutral colors! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://ilikerednailpolish.blogspot.com/
That's such a pretty top! I forever love chantilly lace.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your loss. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, so cherish everyone you love in you life.
ReplyDeleteOn a sartorial note, I do adore your monochrome look. And all those baubbles.. brilliant!! :D
xx Love & Aloha
omg.. may lita taupe ka na.. i hate u hehee lovely hair!
ReplyDelete