Sunday, July 24, 2011

Penshoppe - The Bloggers

Here are some more photos from the Penshoppe event. It's my first time to meet a lot of them so it was really fun to finally put a voice to the blogs I read. Haha.. 

I really should snap more photos...because as soon as I got home I realized how few I have. I really should stop being anti-social.

P1090098
with Honey and Ana


P1090100
With Ana and Donna

P1090065
I squealed when I saw Inna wearing this. She won the Ava-Jeffrey Campbell contest. 

P1090112
The shoppaholic Reg


P1090109



P1090115
Ang cute mo Aie...



P1090122
Last photo with Honey before she left. (O ayan na ang nililipad effect na gust mo Honey)



P1090118
After invading Cello's, we still had the nerve to harass the guy behind the counter to take our photo. 

5 comments:

  1. Love bonding with you, girls!:) And I super love Inna's shoes too! drool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! are they JC so much's really gorgeous in person? comfy kaya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NATAWA AKO SA CAPTION SA PIC NATEN DALAWA!!! LOKA LOKA KA AH!!! HAHAHAHAHA MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyones shoes are super cute..
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah: I asked Inna and she said. really comfy daw. like lita. I like the black and white sana but they're not sure pa if they'll be bringing it in.

    ReplyDelete