Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quickie Click

This won't take long, I swear. Just two simple clicks. 
I'm pretty sure you know who Kookie is of Death by Platforms. 

Help her win a pair of Jeffrey Campbells. 
She'll rock it for sure. 
Goooooo... Log in to your Facebook now and start liking.
And spread the word. 

 Like HERE then HERE.
261304_161340120603786_110081572396308_376192_7600765_n

Ok I lied a little. 
Since you've logged in to your facebook..you wouldn't mind helping out another friend right?

284702_229553940410140_211513012214233_762008_4642413_n

Like HERE then HERE

THANK YOU!!! Appreciate it. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Belle! I'm super super touched!!! Thank you for helping out. Although I'm not sure if I can still win given that there are two ladies who are way in the lead, I appreciate every vote! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kookie: anobayan! di ko pala na-post ang link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, how sweet of you to do this for them :)

    ReplyDelete