Friday, July 22, 2011

When In Doubt...Go for Stripes

20110717-1

20110717-2

20110717-3

20110717-4

20110717-5

blazer: Details
top: Zara
skirt: Forever21
shoes: Soule Phenomenon
lipstick: Mac Full Speed



Here I go again with my striped outfit. 

I dropped by last Sunday to the SuperSale Bazaar in Rockwell. I wasn't planning to and was hoping I could skip all bazaars for a while. But the family wanted a change of venue so off we went. I am proud to say though that I left with just 2 things for myself and couple of stuff for other people. 

I was actually eyeing a pair of shoes from DAS. I was asked if I wanted to try it on and it took every willpower I had to walk away. That has always been my downfall, trying on things. I get attach easily.

And...I just have to say how kilig I was to be recognized by someone through my blog. It was a first. (Hi Sol of Digital Traincase. I used to read your blog all the time.) If you're fond of nail polish and NYX, check out her store. Really reasonable prices.  

That's it for now. How was your week? Make kwento!

7 comments:

  1. love your mix of stripes! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those wedges! And the mix of stripes is a fantastic combination! You pull it off very well, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! I didn't think that mixing stripes works that well, but you styled this beautifully!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about this look! fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi belle! nice to meet you at the bazaar!

    -sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pairing of stripes. And i envy your lipstick! Really nice!

    XOXO,
    Yna
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete