Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Whole Lot of Green

20110709-1


20110709-2


20110709-3


20110709-4

Gloomy gloomy weather. It was raining quite hard so I couldn't set up my tripod. Had to ask the boyfriend to take my photos. Do we like his point of view??? 

Anyhows, I realized I've been slacking on my posts. My apologies. It's partly because of the weather (makes it hard to take photos) and also because I realized I was doing a variation of "blazer-long top- lita". I need inspiration. 

I need to trim those bangs but I'm a little hesitant to go back to my hairdresser. He sort of swore that he'll cut my hair na the next time I see him. yeah, I'm still a little attached to it at the moment. But I did make a pact with myself. If I reach my target weight I'll cut my hair really short. A bob or pixie! Yay or nay??? What do you think? 

6 comments:

  1. I personally love your hair now, but also YAY to changes!:)

    Love your skirt and shoes, belle! The accessories are smashing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever hairstyle, i bet you'll rock it. :D
    love your leopard platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend is a fine photographer, these are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like his pov. and cute cute outfit, your accessories are awesome, maybe a bob? i wanna get extensions, digiperm and ombre! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg babe!i have the same pact with myself.
    If i get uber thin ill go mohawk!LOL! goodluck to that!

    I like your the side swept bangs!;)

    ReplyDelete