Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Getting Over It

20110730-1


20110730-2


20110730-3


20110730-4

blazer: Celine
top: Zara
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I've actually enjoyed my time away from my blog...but I'm back and I've missed it. For those who asked I'm up and well. Just wanted a little time off from "bellavanite". The very short hiatus was spent doing Grey's Anatomy marathon.

in other things, I still have no idea where to get Jeffrey Campbell in Hong Kong. I asked my cousin to check out i.t. but apparently they don't carry the brand. Do any of you know? I'd really appreciate it.

How's everybody? 

12 comments:

  1. belle, following! can't tell you how amazing your JC shoes are **drool.

    hope you enjoyed your time away from your blog:) i do that a lot before and its quite therapeutic.


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! You look gorgeous :) Awesome shoes!!

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shoes! you are soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you're back! :) Love this look and your Litas -- amazing! I wish I can find my size already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you outfits! So NICE!!

    kisses!

    Adrien Loren

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back! I love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything! Hope to see you soon babe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with that blazer! Love your outfit, looking chic! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ako din, "cool off" kami ng blog ko for a few days.. Hahaha.. Pero slowly ako nakikipag balikan. Nakakamiss din eh. :P Parang ikaw.. Namimiss kita!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Eden:it was somewhat therapeutic. thanks for following.

    @Miksu: thanks, I've missed you here. :)

    @Trinnah: hopefully you do. so we can be Lita sisters! hahaha..

    @Honey: kung ako blog mo, papakipot ako! miss you. more vlogs please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you everyone!!!! you're all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete