top: H&M
vest: R.A.F.
shorts: Pull & Bear
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Gem of Roses
I'm stubborn and a creature of habit. So really "change" is not something I embrace wholeheartedly. When I find something that works for me I tend to stick by it. Not the wisest thing, I know.
Take these shorts..It's one of my favorite piece in my closet. I've worn it so many times and can't seem to get enough of it. I love every fold and crease, the color is gorgeous, it has a distress feel to it, and it's leather that doesn't stick to my skin. Perfect right? Well almost! The thing is, it's too big for me. It was a size bigger for me when I originally bought it and now it can literally slide off my thighs without unbuttoning. It doesn't have belt loops so belting it is not helping much. Does it stop me from wearing it? No. Will I get rid of it anytime soon? Not really. Did I bore you with that relatively long essay about a pair of shorts? Probably.
I'm sorry. I tend to babble endlessly about mundane stuff. I lost my train of thought.



Ohhhhh I love your outfit especially your Lita's!!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/
its perfect, i understand why you wouldnt want to part with it ;)
ReplyDeleteOoh love this look. I'm still searching for a leather shorts but I can't find one :(
ReplyDeleteThose LITAS are amazingly comfortable and fashionable. Best shoes! :>
Pareho lang naman tayo eh :D When I love a piece of clothing I abuse it (like my almost seven-years-old jeans) and kahit anong bad thing about it (like hindi bagay yung color piping ng isang sando that I really like sa the rest ng suot ko) wala akong pakialam kasi super love ko talaga sila XD
ReplyDeletelove the shorts and vest!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the leather shorts!i badly need one for the upcoming rainy days! i love the peach and brown color belle!:)
ReplyDeleteI still want those shorts!!!! Love ko din the leather vest! Amazing buys!
ReplyDeleteThanks Daphne..
ReplyDeleteand yes Sarah, it really is perfect.
@Kariza: agreed. BEST SHOES ever!!!
ReplyDelete@Number Two Lover: now that's love. btw, I tried looking for your name in your blog. I just feel weird calling you number two lover. hehehe..
@Mandi: thanks!
ReplyDelete@Mestizay: thanks Mau..or is it Maureen???
@Kookie: as weird as this sounds, I know associate that vest with you. hahaha...
It's Almira, or Ali :)
ReplyDeletebelle, those shorts are gorgeous! i've been looking for the perfect pair of leather shorties since time immemorial. can't seem to find any here in cebu... does pull and bear still sell these?
ReplyDeletexx
eden
I love your outfit! And the shoes!! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love your shorts!!!! :)
ReplyDeletegreat styling and blog hun.
Eden, I'm not sure if they still do. Got it back way back in january pa and it was on sale already.
ReplyDelete