dress: Archive
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
lips: Mac Love Forever
Another backlog post. Wore this to lunch with my family and cousins. I didn't really think the dress was crumpled until I saw these photos. Yikes!
This dress was just too adorable to pass up. As soon as I saw Pax post it up on Archive, I knew I had to have it. I don't know what it is about "bows" that I can't seem to resist.
And I know I know, you're all probably getting sick and tired of my Litas. It's all I ever wear these days. I wore a different pair of shoes the other day and it just didn't feel right on my feet anymore. They have become spoiled and stubborn. These shoes are just too comfy. But I'm on the hunt for an alternative.



ribbons!! so cute!!:) hehe i wish I could actually wear a litas and see how comfy they are!:)
ReplyDeleteThat dress is too cute! I love the bow print!
ReplyDeleteI am always jealous of your Lita's. You look great but that's nothing new :)
ReplyDeleteOH EM! I love the color of your lipstick and your dress too! <3
ReplyDeleteXO,
brietachiquita.blogspot.com
@Ava: it's really been worth every penny. :)
ReplyDeletethanks!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been a fan of your outfits!! seriously, I wanna get all your wardrobe!!! haha. Do visit my site when you have the time. Kisses!
ReplyDeleteNot Your Ordinary Beauty Queen - H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!
Thanks Mar!
ReplyDelete